Human Performance. Challenge Accepted
Influence of the human factor in different modes of transport and the possibilities that the information and data available or stored by the different service providers can offer to improve the knowledge about human performance and its relationship with operational safety.
0. Introduction: Human Performance. Challenge Accepted
Daniel Sánchez (presenter)
1. Methodology for the Integration of Human Factors into ATM Safety Assessments
Maria Soledad de Mena
A brief introduction to the Methodology of Human Factor integration into safety assessment developed by Ineco. This methodology provides a global approach to human performance analysis.
2. Human Performance and Railway Environment: Running in the same track
Tatiana Rueda Martínez
In the railway environment, human performance is a factor that is not usually analysed in the same level of detail as physical systems, although the new market demands highlight the importance of analysing this factor. This section presents a case study that explain how INECO integrate the Human Factor in the railway environment.
3. Methodology applied in the design phase of a new system
Víctor M. Gordo Arias
An application of Human Performance methodology in the decision making phase to the integration of drones operation into the ATM system
4. Artificial Intelligence & Digitalisation at the service of Human Performance
José Manuel Rísquez Fernández
An introduction to some conceptual ideas about how the existing Human Factors Methodologies can be enriched, can be enhanced taking advantage of the age we are living…the age of Artificial Intelligence, the age of Digitalisation